A Poignant Christmas


Photobucket
I just feel like I really have to post our Christmas tree.


So I had this "happy holidays" post last night and I did a picture of me and my sister with our Christmas tree and all but I blew it.

I'm tired. I'm tired of my life. I mean, I'm not supposed to feel like this since it would be Christmas soon but I don't know.

I've been seeing my mom face all the problems and I'm tired of being a burden to her. I see my sister not having what she wants or not being able to join workshops because we don't have money to pay for it makes me tired. I don't know. Sometimes I ask God if this is all part of His plan because it makes me sick. When will I be able to wake up and just smile and be happy because I don't have to think of that bouncing check I gave to my school last semester?

People always think I'm happy, well, surprise, I am not but I am trying to be.
I don't want this post to be negative you know, I just want to write what I really feel. Two more years and I will be graduating and hopefully working. I wanna help my mother and just, you know, go shopping with her. (:


GOD BLESS YOU & MERRY CHRISTMAS.

and by the way, please do follow me on Tumblr, here and yeah, ask me or tell me anything at Formspring, here.

Thank You!

♥precious grace

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

People go through that stage, we tend to ask why we cant have this and that, why we're not as lucky as the others, but come to think of it, your Christmas is better than those who are not with their loved ones. You're lucky, you still have a Christmas tree, some people out there can't even afford to make one. Use the 2 years wisely, study hard and then work. Goodluck and Happy Holidays :)