Leveling Up!

Time check: 03:31 AM

I am such a Tumblr addict but I'm controlling myself now, I think I'm almost cured. I just finished watching my fave Harry Potter movie (Goblet of Fire) and I'm crying like a little baby because I love Harry Potter so much, like since, forever.

I'm actually not here to talk about Harry, so I was browsing and I'm bored and I still can't sleep when I decided to visit my almost dying blog and I found a comment which made my heart leap a beat. I've always loved writing but I am also aware that I am not that good but I believe that everything can be learned and that writing is a way of expressing yourself that's why this blog is here.
I'm just so happy even though I know when I wake up at 6:30 earlier I'd have puffy eyes with big black circles. LOL. Here's the screenshot,


Photobucket


God Bless you whoever you are who wastes your time to read my blog.


P.S. Follow me at Tumblr and tell or ask me anything at my formspring.

♥precious grace

2 comments:

Nice Salcedo said...

yay! i followed you in Tumblr! follow me back if you want! :) vanesanice.tumblr.com

princessngaako said...

Oh. I didn't notice. Sure I will. (: