The Complicated Life

I went back into blogging because of a certain person.
Going back, I think I have the right to share what I've been doing lately.

I recently won as the College of Mass Communication President, after all the drama, I won, which I didn't expect really, considering that I'm still in my second year. Oh well everything happens for a reason and God made me won for a special purpose(don't get me wrong, I'm happy I won).
I've also been working at the Office of Information and Publication Office, the university hired me which makes me a lot busier now, but no biggie, I love my job, too much.

And finally, Summer is almost here! I'm so excited and I'm still waiting for my Japan letter, I'll be going to Ateneo too, for a conference (FLAF- Future Leaders of Asia Forum, which reminds me to fill out the application form) and I'm quite excited because it will be my first time to go there.

I have a lot of things going on to my mind right now.
My life have been complicated for two years now, how I wish my life would go back to its simplicity just like when I was in high school, oh well- I know the real world will be more difficult. :|

God bless you and me.
♥precious grace

2 comments:

Unknown said...

wow... BUSY BUSY kaau ka... dreams do come true I tell you... kaw pa!

Unknown said...

"fill out" na pre' dli "fill up" hehehe