Ha-Ha-Halloween!


HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

I have been (and still is) bored to death and because of that I surfed the net nonstop. I've been blog hopping, forum-ing, tweet-ing, blogging, facebook-ing and doing stuffs at Candy Mag's website. That's my Halloween! I know I'm pathetic but before I end my day and doze off to lalaland, I would like to share the funniest pictures that I saw today, which I hope, will make you laugh, or at least make your lips just twitch a little.


Photobucket

this one is really funny (maybe because I love Harry)



Photobucket

I wasn't able to find any dolphins. LOL.




GOODNIGHT AND GOD BLESS!

♥precious grace

9 comments:

ESugarFR said...

i saw dolphins right after looking at that scene. :))

princessngaako said...

for real? I wasn't able to see any dolphins. XD

iM A WiTCH said...

too bad i wasn't able to spot them. not even a single dolphin. haha.

princessngaako said...

me too! are we that corrupted? :D

xxunsoundmind said...

The picture is too far but I was able to find 9 dolphins. Its located between the spaces (the gray spaces between the couple)

Kim C said...

Lol I didn't see any dolphins on the 2nd picture either. :)) I tried it so many times in so many angles haha.

That was interesting :)

princessngaako said...

@ xxunsoundmind thanks for the info! I'll look for the dolphins now. XD

@Kim me too. maybe our minds are too corrupted. XD

Anonymous said...

is that research true? anyway, I did see some dolphins.

Unknown said...

omg! i have a corrupted mind!!