First Day High

GOOD MORNING SUNSHINE

I would like to thank everyone who have been visiting my blog (and you too who's reading this right now). I'm not anyone so it means so much that people are caring what I blog. So, thank you.
Second Semester at Silliman University starts today and I'm still here at home (Silliman U is a 5-hour land trip from home), my parents are supportive of my one week extended sembreak. I'm so proud of them, really. LOL.
So I changed my since-high-school-username princessngaako to my real name, precious grace. I don't know what got into me.

I actually don't have anything interesting to share today (except the fact that my boyfriend left me without saying a word) -but i don't want to discuss that, the hell with him.

Before I end this post, I would like to share something that made me laugh last night. Got it from Facebook.

Photobucket

♥precious grace

5 comments:

deann said...

Ahaha! nakakatuwa ung photo! pagrab sis ha!
Wow grabe 5hour trip? parang ang boring non sis. :( so ano ginagawa mo sa mga oras na yun?

princessngaako said...

sure.
wala, natutulog. masasanay ka rin naman pag matagal na.

Jez said...

Haha! My friends and I recently tried to break that +2hrs rule.. Kinda worked it out right naman. Plans go smoother with everyone coming one time!

Jez said...

Btw, I hope I'm not spamming, but I just have to comment on the TTalk username--- mine is worse: PrettyMe! Hahaha. Yaiks. But I'm sticking with it nalang--- call me ms.senti ;D

Maria Catherine said...

ang cute..grab ko ah.