3RD YEAR

So I was thinking of what to blog for almost a week now and I'm failing until I saw the date today, the 5th of December.

Photobucket
he gave this to me during our first anniversary.


Dear reader,

Do you still remember your first love? The one that made your heart skip a beat, the love that made you disobey Mom and Dad's golden rule (to not to have a boyfriend until college graduation), the love that made you stay up until midnight writing his name at the back of your Geometry notebook? I found that love and I lost it.
I am the kind of person that babble's a lot but my love life. Not everyone knows how much I love him and regret it that I lost him.


Exactly 3 years and a few days from now I met him, well not really. I didn't know that was him. I was so bored during the Regional Schools Press Conference in Ilo-ilo City that I randomly dialed phone numbers at the hotel and yeah, I dialed the number at his room, he gave his number and agreed to meet up. Unfortunately I don't have my voice that time so I pushed my friend to meet up with him and after that I was like, "How was he? Good looking? Do I have to regret that I didn't go with you?" and she was like, "Nah! He was ok but you'd probably not like him."

And that's it, end of conversation.

After the competition we went home and that's when he started texting me and I was like, "Ugh, freak!" not until I fell in-love with him.

Yes, I know reader, I'm a freak too, falling in-love with someone via text and all but I am not ashamed of it. Not a bit. I love him. He met my mom, some of my family members and my sister adore's him. I'm sorry for my self that it ended up like this
And since this post is getting longer, I don't want to talk why we broke up, It's one of my biggest mistake, I tried to find someone else, because I just wanted to experience what it is like to have "other" boyfriends. I know, I'm pathetic but hey! You don't know how hard it was when I told what I did when I can just keep it and live our lives. Maybe if I didn't tell him we're still together right now but I don't want to lie to the man I love and so I told him.


A friend told me that I was being "mellow dramatic" (Yes, he spelled it that way) but then who cares? For once for this year, let me babble to the world what I really feel.
To my first love,
I still love you. i'm sorry it didn't work out. I hope to still be with you someday. After college grad I guess. Just please take care


Yun lang, will stop being "mellow dramatic" now. I might sadden you too.

And before this post ends let me leave you a quote that left me LOL-ing.
If you can live forever, hindi ka ba mababagot?

got this from Banana Split's "trailer" for their Twilight spoof. I'm so excited!



GOD BLESS YOU, YOUR BLOG AND YOUR LOVED ONES (:
♥precious grace

5 comments:

Nice Salcedo said...

i still haven't experienced the feeling of falling in love, i didn't mind my love life that much.. :)

but i already know that it is a great feeling to have for a person..thinking about him almost always, caring for him, and all... :D

so sad you broke up with him...hope you'll feel better, and move on! :)

Shekinah is right, living forever is boring when you're not with loved ones! :D

take care and God bless...to your loved ones also! :)

Rose said...

someday you'll find someone whom you'll love and who'll love you even more... he might be on his way now searching for you! :)

Anonymous said...

BIGGEST regret!!! Lessons learned..

Mizuki (thea) said...

awww.. that's okay.. at least you've learned something from that.. I want to tell you that you should live without regrets.. but each of us has our own beliefs.. :D just enjoy life :) Just be happy. Don't reminisce a lot.. Just think of the present :)

LOL at quote! :))

---
P.S
i have new domain, hope you could stop by some time :)

http://mitsuketa.org

^^~

Anonymous said...

Benta yung sa Twilight spoof! Haha

You'll find love again. It'll come when the time is right, when everything is right.