Breather

I am always too tired to blog but a lot of interesting things has been happening in my life lately and I need to babble it. :D

Last weekend, I, together with some of my KabSi's (Kababayang Sillimanian) went to APO Island via Jet Ski!
I had so much fun, APO Island is heaven, the clear waters, the stones, everything. It's like paradise!


TIMELIST

FRIDAY the 13th - I slept early because I was so tired. i didn't even have enough energy to Facebook. Around 11 pm, Moi texted me to tell me that we're going to go to APO Island tomorrow, unfortunately, I wasn't able to read it because I was at dreamland that time.

SATURDAY the 14th - Woke up early because someone texted and my phone's vibrating like crazy, I was scanning all the names of the people who texted me when I noticed Moi's text and that's when I read it, we're going to APO Island! I immediately prepared. I was so excited because I've never been to Apo for one, and it will also be my first time to ride a Jet Ski!!!

And because I'm not that good with words, let me show you the pictures...

Photobucket
Photobucket


We have two jet ski's with us (courtesy of Kuya Bimi and friends) that will bring us to paradise. I didn't know what to expect since it was my first time. I was so excited that i didn't notice that the sea is not calm that day. I almost fell! It was a good thing they told us to leave everything at the car because I was soaking wet when I arrived the island. Good thing I didn't bring my phone or that newspaper I bought earlier.

And then...
Photobucket

The green waters is so clear that you can see the sand even at the middle of the sea. the big stones that seemed to welcome us as we approach the island. The whole experience was something new to me... I was so scared because I can't swim and when we were nearing, kuya Kenneth told me to "Jump and you will float! You have a vest!" I was so scared but I did it, and yeah, I did float (duh).
I had so much fun with the guys and we have to hurry up because our organization will have its first general assembly that night (6pm).

Photobucket


P.S.
Sorry if I used too much exclamation points, i just can't contain my excitement. LOL. I still can't get over it.

P.P.S.
MORE PICS!
I talked about green waters and stuffs without showing pics, so here's IT. (:

Photobucket

♥precious grace

18 comments:

Celine said...

Your trip is awesome! I've never been into that place too. At hindi parin ako nakakasakay ng jetski! HAHA.

Anonymous said...

Seriously! You went jet skiing as a non-swimmer... a very brave soul you are, Grace! You should start having some form of swim lessons and you'll have great time doing some snorkeling later. What you see from the surface of the ocean is as twice as beautiful underneath! It feels like you're INSIDE the aquarium, swimming with the fishes you encounter around.

princessngaako said...

I had swimming lessons (required for 1st year students) I did pass but I forgot how to swim.
And I'm not brave, that's why I can't learn how to swim is because I'm scared. XD

I really wanna try snorkeling and some diving too!

Maria Catherine said...

The place looks awesome and looks like you had a blast.

Where is this island exactly?

princessngaako said...

^Apo Island is still part of Negros Oriental, I guess. At the Visayas. (:

Nadine said...

Weee. I wish I can go there O_O I haven't gone any place far from home as that, and beautiful as that! You're lucky sis! haha :D

MrBrightside said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
MrBrightside said...

Woo nice experience.

Enjoy life,life is great.

I wanted to had a break too,lol

ciao,take care always

:)

-antonski

Maria Catherine said...

Visayas..How did you get there? I mean transportation? Boat? Plane?
I wanna go!

princessngaako said...

^Plane or boat if you're from Manila to Dumaguete, get a transpo (probably from travel agency)to bring you to the beach, then pump boat or jet ski to APO Island.

Kim C said...

ohmymymy.
i could die by just looking at the photos.

rich said...

I wanted to try jetski too. But I can't swim so it would be a big problem if I fall off... lol XD

Rob Jeremiah said...

The waters look like blue in the photo (it's mentioned in your post that its color is green). I know and you had fun -- it shows. ;)

princessngaako said...

^I posted the "green water" pic na. XD

Liza C Abad said...

huwaw! jetski...

the island looks fantastic. good thing you were able to prepare fast.

happy blogging.

sarahcharlina said...

coolness! so this was the Apo adventure you were telling last time. haha. i wanna go there soon. & wow, the water's green (it's prolly aquamarine, pre). that's just amazing. XD

princessngaako said...

^yeah Sar. nice sa? Kuyog ta with RYLF people, medyo mahal ra xa. hehe.
Oh yeah, aquamarine. I'm not good with adjectives jud. LOL.

Cynna Lemoncito said...

jet skiing, i want to try that badly!!!! di kami makapag hang-out sa beach kasi we're in nueva ecija and there are no seas in here T^T

btw nice pics ^^