(500) Days of Summer

Photobucket

I hope some of you watched this movie [500 Days of Summer], if you weren't able to, you have to. Everyone can relate to this movie, even your parents.
Remember how we all hated her [woman in the picture]? How she broke Tom’s heart and we all cried thinking that if we have a “Tom” in our lives we will never even try to hurt him. Well, this is just a thought, aren’t we someone else’s Summer too? We all broke someone else’s heart and whether we like (or not) to love them back, we just can’t and I guess that’s life…


P.S.

Don’t get me wrong, I hated Summer too.


♥precious grace

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Me, I love Summer. Hahaha! Its just that, I can relate to her. She don't want to be anyone's girlfriend or possession. hahaha! :)) Anyway, this is a really nice story. I like it.

Anonymous said...

I wanted to watch it last week but the loading of the video was so slow. Okay, I'll give it a try again and see if I'll love or hate her.

Aizel Macaldo said...

you made a very nice point =)

Rah said...

I love this movie, saw this like 3 times. I didn't hate summer, I understood her instead.