Painting the country RED


Photobucket

In my entire life, I’ve never been THIS involved to Politics, I cared but I never really made a move not until I had my Communication 21 subject where I have to research the presidential candidates and their platforms. My grade depended on that paper so I never slept for days just to know every presidential candidate (including Jamby Madrigal). I was not pro-Gordon then, I was for Villar but when I read his plans, his hopes and his achievements I thought that he is the best president for our country. The next day I discussed it with my friends and we decided that we should make a Sillimanians for Dick Gordon page on FB and it all started there.

I am not ashamed to say that I am crying as I am typing this post, I did my best to convince and to campaign for Gordon, I believed in him. Now that it is all over (and I found out that I was the only one who voted for Gordon in my precinct) I realized that it is the majority of the Filipinos who wants Aquino as President and I have nothing against that. I hope that he’ll do his best now that he is almost president. I hope and pray that the majority of the registered voters of this country made the right decision.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I would vote Gordon if I wasn't on the Green Team. He's a good man. :) Election 2010 is over and I hope to see change in our country soon. Here's to hoping. <3