Grateful

So I had millions of ideas earlier for a blog post and they're now all gone. Maybe they went with my crush in my last subject today (Religion, 5-6 PM). LOL.

OMG. I am now enlightened, I can now remember stuffs! I'm so happy! seriously, I'm happy now.

So I'm hoping to go to Japan early next year for the JENYSYS Program (10-day visit Japan Program) to learn about their culture and of course, introduce ours to them. Please pray that I'd be able to pass all the requirements on time (especially my passport, I hope it won't take too long because this is my first time to apply for one). So here's to hoping!

Another thing concerning my post last November 4 (here). One reasons why I was depressed was shown on my post and the other thing is the fact that my teacher told me that I almost failed my major subject (News Writing). I was so depressed that I was thinking into shifting to another course because I felt like MassCom is not for me (but I really love MassCom) then last Monday, I talked to my teacher and she told me that the reason why I had a low grade is because she lost my essay on News writing Ethics, she found it and guess what? I had very good grades! Oh my. I'm so happy.

I would like to thank everyone who are really really nice, those who gave advices and stuffs. I love you. I am so inspired.

And before I go attend that meaning, I want to share a very inspiring quote. XD

Photobucket
IN ENGLISH: Always remember where you came from.
(Just because someone's asking me to translate it. LOL.)

God bless you people and thank you for reading this.
♥precious grace

5 comments:

-elle♡ said...

what's the quote translated in eng? haha x3

Terri-Anne said...

hey! I just wanted to say hi! you have a very nice site! i'll be sure to come back and visit!

trisha said...

natawa naman ako dun sa fster :>>

Anonymous said...

Hey! I just wanted to ask if you evег havе any issueѕ ωith hackerѕ?
My last blοg (woгdprеss) was hacked and I
endeԁ up losing several wеeks οf hard ωork due
tо no bаckup. Do you have any methοds to prevent hackeгs?


Fеel free to surf to my ωeblog; BlackChipPoker Offer

Anonymous said...

Οh my gooԁnеѕѕ!

Aωesome aгtiсle ԁude!

Τhank уоu, Ηoweveг I аm
experiencіng іssues wіth your RSS.

I dοn't know the reason why I can't joіn it.
Iѕ there anyone else getting thе samе RSS ρrоblеms?
Anybodу who knоws the answег can
you kindly respοnԁ? Thanks!!

Taκе а look at my homеpagе
- Americas Cardroom Poker Bonus